Monday, November 09, 2009

Woke up at 7AM this morning.
Bathed then left house at 7:30AM and meet Shermeen at Meridian JC bus stop.
Cause morning raining mah.
Then walked to school with her, reach inside classroom exactly at 8AM.
Mr Chow and Mr quek already inside.
Mr Chow talking to the class about maths der things.
Then we were given a worksheet, on Mensuration - Cylinders.
We were to complete it.
Heehee, first time I completed the whole worksheet alone.
I mean I never copy, just do it myself. (:
So happy!
And at 9AM, went to Dentist.
The Dentist help me wash my teeth.
So painful, cause the dentist like keep going to my gum.
Walao, keep tolerating the pain.
After that she spotted a baby tooth root beside my adult tooth.
I know about that extra thing there, but I didn't know it was a baby tooth root.
Then the Dentist pluck it out for me.
Haha, not pain, the feeling kinda nice ley. =x
After dental then went back classroom continue doing my worksheet.
Around 10:45AM do finish then I went for band.
My section only Amira came.
Joined her for sectionals.
11:30AM have break till 12PM.
Half an hour only siah.
So little, the rest went out to eat.
Khaliun and I ate in the canteen.
The rest of them came back late, then have to do push ups.
LOL, after that full band on Ponyo.
Then Slivercrest.
I was like so sleepy luh, cause very boring.
Until we played Queens Park Melody then I awake.
Cause nice to play.
Heehee, 2PM plus Mr Pan then finish conducting.
Then I took attendance, then keep instruments and go home!
Yu Sheng go see doctor, cause he sick.
I went over Polyclinic to look for him.
Acompanied him to collect his medicine, then he walked me up the overhead bridge.
Lol, then I went home, he also go home.
Reached home, bathe then use computer.

Anyway, here are 3 photos on the day of the concert Symphonie de Republique lll that SCB went to on Saturday 07 nov @ RP.

SCB with Gabriel. (:

Gabriel.

Cornet Section.

Photo credits to Michelle Lai.
Grabbed from Facebook.
(http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=2701792&id=710964448)


Don't take things for granted.

Because.

You never know what you have until you lose it.

And once you lose it.

You can never get it back.

No comments: