Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'd rather have bad times with you,
than good times with someone else.
I'd rather be beside you in a storm,
then safe and warm by myself.
I'd rather have hard times together,
than have it easier apart.

Woke up at 8AM this morning.
Use computer until 9AM then go bathe, left house with sis to work at 9:30AM.
The MRT today kinda slow.
Reach restaurant then we faster do the things that haven done yet.
Switch on the cashier, moniter, printer, lights all that.
When we do finish everything, 11:45AM already.
Then Wendy, Yi Di and Jaymie came.
Morning not much people luh.
Then 3PM till 4PM, had break time with sis.
Went to United Square the food court eat.
Eat finish then walk back.
When we go back restaurant, we do the Durian Paste, and peel the oranges too.
5PM, Shao Xiong came.
Ohyah, forgot to mention that I kiap until my finger. ):
The same finger as the one I burnt until yesterday.
Kiap until the chair you know?
Extremely pain.
Now press, pain lor.
Then when touch heaty things will pain.
Sad Sad!
Oh, and then at night, Jaymie said she wanna quit.
Cause she don't like Boss.
Haha, then I ask her what she gonna give as a reason for quiting to Boss.
She say just say in a nicer way that she don't like her.
She still ask me if I got anything not happy about Boss, she help me tell her.
Hahahahahaha!
After work, MRT-ed back to Pasir Ris.
Tommy called, then ask me when reach home sms him, he want chat.
But hor, everytime I reach home I always forgot to sms him der. =x
Reach Pasir Ris then I go find Yu Sheng.
We sit at the MRT station outside there chat chat.
Until my sister called.
Then I go find my sister, she take cab.
Yu Sheng then bused home.
I cabbed home and home sweet home at 12AM!

Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.

No comments: