Friday, November 27, 2009

Woke up by daddy around 11:30AM today.
Bathed then went over to Central, Coffee Express for lunch.
Today I wore a dress and add on a black belt.
Plus a dark blue blazer jacket.
I think I look mature in it.
Haha, plus I never tie my hair mah.
After lunch took bus 12 over to EXPO for the IT show.


Daddy luh, he want go see see.
So three of us, have to tag along.
Until like 2:45PM, we MRT-ed to orchard ION.
Walked around, shopped.
Ate at Toast Box.
After that walked around.
And saw the LEGO charity thing.


I helped lay the foundation of Singapore.


Haha, have to donate a minimum of $2 to get one brick of LEGO then stick it on the big big LEGO thingy.
After that we headed over to Far East Plaza.
Shopped around, and went over to see the Best Of Blogshops.


There are three outlets/
My sister's blogshop in one of them.
After that went down to sweet SLICE of life.




Here's some of their ICE.

chapter 1: fruity







chapter 2: classic






chapter 3: special





Ate the Summer Fling & First Date.
I like the ice, its not like those ice kachang, ice cream or yogurt.
Its kind of unique. Haha.
I personally feel that the classic one, the photo doesn't look appealing. :/
After that cabbed home.
My heels whole day damn painful.
Got blister already. D:
Reach home around 7plus.
Bathe and changed clothes then tied my hair way up high high.
Used the computer for awhile, then left house around 8:15pm.
My father's friend come fetch us to their chalet.
Its at Aloha there, bungalow.
Stayed there until 2:10AM.
All because of my mum luh.
Play mahjong until so late.
Meanwhile got nothing to do, I took out my mp3 and listen.
Pasir Ris Park was just beside, so I go walk walk.
Awhile only then come back, cause dark dark.
LOL, then sat down there.
Around 11am, I started sending smses to Yu Sheng.
Continuously.
He was asleep.
And yeah, I was bored.
Sending the thoughts in my mind.
So it was kind of random.
Keep sending until 12AM, my thumb hurts, so yeah, I stopped.
The night so cold also.
Sit there, day dream.
Then got one cat sit there looking at me, meowing sadly.
Awww..
Until 12:30am, uncle came back with three bottles of Heineken.
The guys drink.
I took a sip from Daddy.
And concluded that Heineken nicer than Tiger.
Cause Tiger Beer is alot more bitter.
But still, I don't like beer.
Not nice.
Then I don't know why, I sent Yu Sheng a few more random smses.
This time, he replied.
Was kinda shock, didn't expect an sms to come in.
Haha..
And ohyah.
I'm still taller than Wei Jun. :D
Heeeheeeeheee. ^-^
Finally at 2:10am, mum completed her mahjong session.
Then Uncle send us home.
Reached home at 2:22am.
Bathed then went to sleep immediately.
Morning, which is now.
I'm blogging!
7:35am woke up.
Now 8:06am already.
Later have work, 11am to 10pm.
Gotta leave house it 9:30am.
Wake up so early, purpose to just to use the computer. :P
Okay lah, shall stop here.
Bye Readers!

*Images credits to whoever who owns them*

No comments: