Thursday, November 19, 2009

Woke up, bathed then go meet Yu Sheng go school together.
I too slowpoke, so he walk over my house there.
Hahahaha. =p
Then go bus stop, took 358 to school.
Reach school, go in classroom.
As usual, inside only got Saiful, Haziq, Ryan and Yue Yi.
Awhile later then the rest came.
Today teacher let us off earlier, then took bus with Yu Sheng.
Then I alighted at Interchange, cause I going work mah.
I have like around 1hour to spare.
Nothing to do, then saw Tommy, Sean and Darren infront.
So joined them.
Went Kopitiam.
Actually want mum mum, but like too early.
So just buy drinks.
Awhile Sean left.
Then Zi Yan came.
Followed by Marcus.
When Marcus came, already 11:30am liao, so I left for the MRT to Novena!
Along the way to Novena, sleep in the MRT. (:
Reached there then went to change and then go in restaurant.
Today have Shao Xiong, Carol, Jaslin, Li Shan and me.
2pm, Jaslin and Li Shan left.
Then 3pm, Shao Xiong and Carol go for break.
Left me and Boss only.
That one hour macham 3 hours, so bored.
Finally 4pm, my turn go for break!
Heehee, then 5pm, came back.
Awhile Boss also come back.
Then actually Jia Hui suppose to come today, 6pm -10pm, but she thought she not suppose to come.
LOL, so at night only got Shao Xiong, Carol, Me and boss working.
Haha, Shao Xiong take care Section B, Carol section A, I do food runner.
Boss do pantry and cashier.
HEEEHEEEE, I like to be food runner. (:
So seng nang, no need kan chiong!
Haha, 9pm, Carol left, Boss also left.
Left me and Shao Xiong do closing niah.
Then got two tables, 10pm then left.
Walao, make us go home abit later.
Then I go toilet change, came back, Shao Xiong inside restaurant waiting for me.
After that we took MRT together.
He alighted at Dhoby Ghaut.
Then I MRT all the way back to Pasir Ris.
Until Eunos then got seat for me to sit.
And yeah, ofcourse I sleep again.
Sleep until so shuang.
Reach Pasir Ris then go in White Sands wait for Yu Sheng come down.
After that we took 358 bus home.

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SLEEPY NOW.
Good night READERS of this wordy wordy blog! :D

No comments: