Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last night I sucessfully set me alarm before I sleep.
I set 6am, but end up I woke up at 6:20AM again.
Because I keep pressing the Snooze button. =p
Bathed then left house to meet Yu Sheng.
Went over to his hours downstairs, cause he still watching his anime.
LOL, when I reach his house downstairs, was about to sms him I reach ler, then the lift door open, he inside.
Hahaha, then took 358 to school.
Reach school, see those NCC cadets going for camp.
Haha, then our maths lesson need go up back 3e2 classroom.
Cause first floor the NCC using.
Then go up third floor.
Sit down, then maths maths maths.
After maths, took bus with Yu Sheng, then I alighted at Interchange.
Was abit hungry, then I go in the Bread shop, bought the sugar donuts!
Heehee, yummy yummy!
Then go take MRT to Novena.
Reached there around 12PM plus.
Abit early, then I go change slowly.
Went in restaurant around 12:20PM.
Only Jaymie, Wendy, Carol, Jaslyn and me working.
Jaymie as usual, be food runner.
Hahaha, she want change to become Part timer.
But she don't dare tell boss, cause boss today mood no good.
LOL!
Around 3PM, Boss give everyone go break.
Left me and her only.
Then she say she whole night never sleep, so she go one corner and sleep.
She say I alone can right?
Haha. Off-peak hours maah.
Then got one table, I take order, then do the drinks, serve the food and drinks, do the cashiering and clear the table all by myself.
Hahahaha.
4PM then end work.
So damm happy.
Then went over Bugis to look for Daddy and Mummy.
Awhile sis came and join us.
Ate dinner at Bugis Junction then walk walk abit.
Saw Vincent!
Vincent Lim!
Primary school friend lai de.
He grow tall already!
Like finally, cause last time he short short!
Shorter than me, then keep saying I tall.
He say I now still tall. :D
He finally grow up already, more mature liao, last time so childish!
LOL!
Suddenly remind me of Nico also.
Nico same class as him now.
Last time we primary school same class.
And Nico reminds me of INWE.
He abit like Inwe lydat ley.
Hahhaha, lols!
I think around 8 plus, then MRTed home.
Then when in the bus, I too sleepy, I sleep. =p
Reach home bathed and now on computer.
Tomorrow working fullday.
Sianns.
Hahaha.
Anyway, yesterday saw this video.
Its Piano & Cello, Violin all that playing the song Love Story by Talor Swift.
Quit nice lah. not bad. (:
Heres the link :
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=151532792851

The fear of losing you comes back again...

Good night readers. (:

No comments: