Thursday, November 12, 2009

This morning, woke up, bathed the bus to school.
Reach school went to the benches beside classroom to join Shermeen, Tommy, Darren and Rahimah.
Tommy cut hair!
Head become so small. HAHAH. =x
Nevermind lah, cute mah. (:
We compled a few questions of the maths worksheet.
7:45AM, Mr Chow came already, then we go in classroom.
I'm not late today. =D
Mr Chow then gave us until 9AM to complete our Mensuration paper.
After that he started on Trigonometry.
Wah, sian, I hate trigonometry.
I rather do Total Suface Area for 10 times!
10:30AM, took bus 358 with Tommy, Darren and Shermeen.
Shermeen and I alighted at White Sands.
Actually Tommy say want come find us after he go home change.
But I 11:30AM need go ler, and its 10:55AM when we alighted.
So end up never meet lor.
Went over to Mcdonalds.
Shermeen bought her Pancakes breakfast.
I just bought a harshbrown and Ice Milo.
Left for work at 11:30AM.
Reached Novena then go change, then proceed to Restaurant and reach exactly at 12:30PM.
Heehee.
Had breaktime from 3PM to 4PM.
After come back from break, cut the limes.
Then Carol squeeze the limes.
At night only got Carol, Jaymie, Andrew and I again.
But at night seriously not much people.
All come in like 2 people, 2 people only.
Haha, so pathetic.
10PM, left the restaurant then go toilet to change back to uniform.
Andrew offered to wait for me, but I didn't want to go back with him, so I say I going somewhere else. =x
Changed then MRT-ed back to Pasir Ris.
Reach Pasir Ris, while walking to interchange, Tommy called.
Then he pei me chat throughout the bus journey home.
Daddy didn't came down and fetch me, cause he was bathing.
So yeah, go up alone.
Haha, lucky got Tommy on the phone, not that scary.
Reached home, then end call.
Go bathe, then down here blogging again.

Haha, I'm having lesser and lesser interest in work nowadays.
Don't know why, very boring.
Like no entertainment.
Nevermind, its better that staying at home and stare at the computer not knowing what to do.
At least I can occupy my mind with something else, so I won't keep thinking about the same thing that have been bothering me.
I need to be busy, so I won't think so much..
I really don't know what am I suppose to do now.
It seems like no matter what I do, it doesn't helps in any way.
I'm tired of trying.
Tell me. What more can I do.
Or is it that you don't care anymore, so you don't even have to bother..


Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.

No comments: