Monday, November 16, 2009

Last night was setting my alarm on my handphone, but halfway, I fall asleep.
Thus, no alarm was set. ):
Around 6:22AM in the morning, Daddy woke me up.
Yesterday he asked me if I got school today or not.
Haha, lucky he know I got school today. =p
Went to bathe, then left house around 7AM to meet Yu Sheng.
But hor, he pig pig, lie down on bed awhile then he fall asleep.
Around 7:22AM then he came.
He just send me to school, then he go home sleep.
Hahaha, sleeping pig!
Oink oink oink.
Reached classroom going 8AM.
Late abit only, but nevermind, cause not Mr Chow. ^^v
Then continue doing the "Completing the squares" those equations.
After that go to another new topic.
Curve Sketching.
Haha, I don't like to sketch the curve, I sketch until so ugly. ):
10:30AM lesson ends, then went for band.
Sectionals all the way until Lunchtime which is at 12PM.
Before lunch had full band again in canteen, with everyone standing.
Went for lunch at Westplaza Kou Fu with Sharon.
We ate Yong Tau Foo!
Before eating was like so damm super duper hungry.
But after eating, we were bloated and damm super duper full.
Hahahahha.
Then back to band room.
Continue having sectionals.
Until 3PM then go in band room for full band.
Today band very tiring, then cause when playing saxophone, our lower teeth are under our lower lip.
Then as you play longer and longer, will have bite mark on the lip, inside.
SO painful.
Lower lips become red red.
Then 4PM, end band.
Did 20 push ups cause late when come back from lunchtime.
Walao, not we late lor, we inside school so long, waiting for the majors to come back and open the doors.
After those pushups, I still need take attendance.
Take finish liao then dismissed band.
Went to White Sands, meet Yu Sheng awhile, while I wait for my mummy come.
Cause she say she going Orchard, so she want take mrt with me.
Mummy called, then I left for the mrt.
Around 5:30PM, reach Novena.
Haha, kinda early, then went to change.
5:50pm, went in restaurant.
Tonight only got Shao Xiong, Jaymie, Wendy, Boss and I working.
Then Shao Xiong do Section B, and Wendy help Shao Xiong.
Jaymie be food runner.
Then I do Section A, then also do Cashiering and serve drinks.
When Boss busy, I do the drinks.
Took a few orders also.
Boss say I and her can multi task!
LOL, around 9PM, Boss and mother left.
Awhile Jaymie also left, cause today she work until 9 niah.
Then do closing finish, around 10pm, everything done.
While I walk out from the restaurant, Shao Xiong was behind me.
Then I was like looking down at my handphone, then I didn't saw that the entrance they pull down that metal thingy.
You know those shops when close got that metal thing pull down from on top to lock the shop that one?
The thing was pulled down halfway.
I didn't saw and then I bang right into it.
My face.
Walao, damm pain.
Forehead till my nose.
Shao Xiong say hear the sound already know sure confirm damm pain der.
The moment I bang onto it, I squatted down, cause super pain.
Then abit blur blur.
LOL, Shao Xiong say I stupid! ):
Awhile then I stand up then go MRT station with Shao Xiong.
Shao Xiong say must check if nose got break or not.
LOL! He say SO LOUD, BANG like that.
He still say this is the lesson for me that next time walking towards exit cannot walk too fast or walk infront of people.
Rawr! So bad!
Hmph.
My nose! Pain pain.. T_T
MRT-ed to Cityhall, then waited for Mummy and Sis to come from Orchard, then we MRT-ed back to Pasir Ris together.
Reached home around 11plus.
My handphone battery left 1batt only lor. ):
Haha, tomorrow still got work.
But I working 12:30PM till 4PM only.
Cause at night going out with family. (:
School tomorrow also, I better go sleep now.
If not like today in class so damm sleepy. =p
Good nights everyone.
And yes, my blog is so wordy.
I'm too lazy and have no time to look for pictures to put in my posts laaaaa~
I now everyday only use one hour of computer leh!
Everynight 12AM to 1AM.
Just to blog and check a few things.
Then go sleep liao.
And my that Luo Zhi Xiang that drama Episode 3 come out already!
I got no time to watch it. ):
Maybe tomorrow?
I hope got time bahh.
Haha, kay lah, shall end here with a fullstop.
FULLSTOP!

No comments: