Saturday, November 21, 2009

This morning reach workplace at 10:30AM.
Just nice I reach there, Shao Xiong also just reach.
Then we do opening.
After I do finish my things, then Shao Xiong ask me go bank in money and change money.
Went down the bank, then queue up.
Bank in finish then went back restaurant.
Morning from 11am till 12pm only got me and Shao Xiong.
Then we take order, do drink, serve food ourselves.
Lol, awhile the boss come already.
Today I be pantry and cashier, Shao Xiong and Jaymie at Station B, Carol and Ling wen at Station A, Wendy be host, serve drinks and bill. Yi Di and Jian Wei food runner.
Morning not that busy, still can manage my pantry and cashier.
Haha, then had break from 2pm to 4pm.
4pm I come back, then Shao Xiong left.
At night I be pantry, Jenny be Cashier, so I no need care about cashiering. Lucky.
Then if no drinks, I need take order at Station A.
Jia Hui clearing table there.
Wendy do same thing, Carol and Ling Wen station B.
Jian Wei and Jaymie be food runner.
The Jian Wei step me so many times.
I think its cause he too tall, then cannot see. ._.
At night got alot alot customers.
Then the drinks forever cannot do finish.
Alot alot alot.
Still have desserts all that.
Got one time come 6 Chendol.
Do until so long, then the rest of the drinks delay abit.
Haha, then the Barley keep no have, keep topping up.
Then some order Coke Float all that.
So troublesome, still need take ice cream.
What I most hate to do is Ice Milk Tea.
So mafan!
10pm, boss left.
Then I close the computer, switch all that.
Clean pantry everything.
Close light, the rest go ler, left Jia Hui, Jian Wei, Carol and me.
Then Jia Hui thought I 20years old. -.-
I got so old meh, she say cause see me like very experienced like that. ._.
Lol, Jian Wei guess 16years old.
Haha, when I say I 15 years old, he whole face shock and say: "Huh! You sec3 only?".
Lol, then around 10:30PM, we walk to MRT station.
Then Jian Wei and Jia hui took the another side der, I took the another side.
MRT-ed back to Pasir Ris.
Meet Yu Sheng a short while, then he go back pei his friends, then I take bus go home.

Reach home, bathed.
Some things happened...
And now I don't know what to do..
I dunno who can I find to talk to..
Feeling really down now..

No comments: