Friday, November 20, 2009

Heehee, I'm back from work!
Today got Shao Xiong, Carol, Jaymie, Wendy, Jia hui, Yi Di and Ling Wen.
Shao Xiong and Ling Wen at Station B, Carol and Jia Hui at Station A.
Yi Di and Jaymie be Food Runner.
Wendy help serve drinks and bill, and bring customers to their seats.
And ME!! I do Pantry and Cashier!
The funnest job ever.
Heehee, got drinks, then make the drinks, no need serve, cause Wendy help me serve.
Then got bill, I type type type, then if Wendy free, she bring to customer, if she busy, then I bring myself.
I whole night never clear until table, never wipe until table.
Hand never oily oily! :D
Wendy also say her hand never oily oily.
Hahaha, tomorrow night Shao Xiong not working.
Then Boss ask me do Station A with Jia Hui.
I take orders, Jia Hui clear table.
Then Boss ask me tmrw if no orders to take, go in Pantry do drinks.
Haha, stress stress tomorrow.
Plus Jia Hui is kinda new, so shes abit slower, today Carol train her, then Boss keep nagging over the walkie talkie, telling Carol teach her this and that.
She say if tonight she never train her properly, tomorrow night I will be very cham, cause alot things need teach Jia Hui.
Hahaha, tomorrow also got two new guys.
This morning they got work, but I never go work mah.
Actually got three, but one kena sack already today.
Cause he too slow, when serve food.
Shao Xiong say until like really damn slow.
They guy name called Sher Wen.
LOL. Weird name. -.-
The three of them are 16 years old.
Haha, now got so many part timers liao.
Then when today do schedule, Boss give me priority to decide first.
Heehee, I take the days I working, then slowly the rest add in, they cannot choose, if like too much people or what.
Muahhahaa. =p
9plus then I do pantry closing, Shao Xiong do the Cashier closing.
The rest wipe chairs, sweep floor all that.
Around 10pm, end work.
Jia Hui slip and fell just outside the kitchen.
Cause the floor wet mah, then got one small slope.
I think she slip until the slope.
After that Wendy, Yidi and Jia Hui went home.
I wait for Shao Xiong do finish closing and change clothes.
While I was walking out of the Kitchen, I also most slip and fell like Jia Hui, that slippery slope again.
But lucky only one leg slip, the other leg still got friction on dry floor.
Haha, so I never fall down. :D
Tomorrow I'm working 11 - 10.
I gonna reach at 10:30am and do opening with Shao Xiong.
Morning only got two of us, then the rest come at 12pm or 1pm.
At night then going stress liao.
Hahaha, Saturday night leh.
Got alot people come der leh!!
Hopefully I can cope tomorrow night.
And hopefully Jia Hui tomorrow don't so blur blur.
If not I sure stress si ler.
Heehee, okay, gonna sleep now.
Then tomorrow got energy!
Good night readers of this wordy blog!! :D

No comments: