Monday, November 23, 2009

Daddy woke me up at 7am today.
Then he go prepare for work.
I went back to sleep. =x
Like 15mins later, he was preparing to leave house, he saw me still sleeping.
Then woke me up again.
Heehee, he say I don't want wake up ah.
Lol, climb out of the bed then go brush teeth.
Bathed then still got some time.
So I on the computer.
Use until 8am, then realise going late for band.
Faster close com then go take bus.
Meet up with Sharon.
When we took the bus, its like 8:20am already.
Suppose to report to band at 8:30am.
Haha, so yeah, we're late.
Today band first half, before lunchtime is Sectionals outside all the way.
Saxophone sectionals, then we go join with clarinet.
Cause got some parts we have the same things.
Play finish then the French Horns come and find us.
Song Tat count the tempo anyhow one. -.-
After that the Euphoniums came to join us.
Brandon and Shaun.
Practice on Queens Park Melody.
Tenor Saxophone which is me, have solo with the Euphoniums, which is Brandon and Shaun.
But everytime during fullband, we three like different tempo der.
Haha, so need practice together.
Around 10:30am, Tuba, Cornet, Saoxphone, French Horn, Clarinet, Euphonium combine in canteen.
Played Queens Park Melody and the Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Mozart).
Then Lisa and Jian Ming came back!!!!
Haha, then take us for sectionals!
I miss last time when Lisa was SL, then conduct sectionals together.
So fun lor, now so boring already.
Awhile then Janna came.
Then she take over Lisa.
Actually we practicing in canteen, budden Janna say too noisy, so we up up, beside quadrangle there.
We took Cornet's seats. =x
Cause the space there empty mah, actually is cause they go teach their juniors. =p
Heeeheee, don't care, we take the space.
LOL, then they go the study area there.
Hoho, Janna took us on Queens Park Melody.
After that reach until the Euphonium and Tenor Saxophone solo part.
Janna bring me go find Brandon and Shaun to practice together.
Then she teach us.
Finally now we same tempo already. :D
Awhile Jian Ming and Lisa came out with intruments!
Hahaha, then Jian Ming joined us, Lisa go find Sharon and Amira.
Practice abit more then Jian Ming and I went back.
Janna go teach Clarinets.
Went back but our parts different from the Alto saxophones.
So we go back canteen.
Then Jian Ming teach me.
12pm, went back band room.
And then go for Lunchtime!
As a section!
Janna, Lisa, Jian Ming, Sharon, Amira and I went to Elias Mall Mcdonalds.
Haha, eat together. (:
Chit Chat Chit Chat.
Then ate Seaweed Shaker Fries.
So yummy!
Then the time 12:52pm already.
Have to reach band room by 1pm.
So Amira, Sharon and I left first.
Rushed back.
Then Amira and I was like infront, leaving Sharon behind. =x
Sharon say she cannot catch up with us, she say out legs long, we walk one step, she need walk two steps.
Lol, end up we walk faster and faster, cause going late already.
We left Sharon behind.
When reach school, its 12:58pm already.
2 more minutes till bandroom, so we kind of ran.
But its more of a jog walk jog walk.
Haha, we reach bandroom right on the spot 1pm. (:
We two were like no strength already, keep panting.
Hahaha, awhile Sharon then came back.
Shes late already.
Then Mr Pan came.
Tune up then had warm ups.
Then go through all the pieces that we are playing for the performance this coming Sunday.

Information of the Public Performance on 29th Nov 2009.

The North East CDC and NEA North East Regional Office are jointly organising Briskwalking in conjunction with Clean & Green Singapore @ North East on 28 & 29 November 2009 at the Open Field beside White Sands Shopping Mall (Pasir Ris MRT). GOH is DPM Mr Teo Chee Hean. Siglap Secondary School has been invited to perform for this event.

Performance time: Approximately 5:15pm on 29th November.
Performance Venue: Open Field beside White Sands (Pasir Ris MRT) Stage Area.

Informations taken from the infomation form I get today.
Today's Band prac is kinda fun. (:
Cause Lisa, Jian Ming, Janna came back.
Haha, Wednesday they coming back also ley! :D
After band, took the attendance then band dismissed around 4:25pm.
Then Zachary, Khaliun and Michelle talking to Mrpan.
So Sharon, Song Tat and I waited for them.
Until 5pm, finally talk finish, the Mr Pan come talk to me and Sharon, about our recuitment of next year sec1s.
Cause if next year never recuit properly, then we leave the band, our section is going to die.
So yeahh.
Talked awhile till 5:10pm.
Mum called me, asking me why haven go home yet. -.-
So I went back homt first.
Khaliun they all still doing things.
So I went back home alone.
Took bus 358.
Then when going in interchange, then coming out, I saw someone familar waiting for bus.
He turn then I realise it's Eugene.
Lol, he say he come here sell Ice Cream.
Street 13.
Lucky not Street 12, if not he ding dong my house, I confirm won't open door der.
Reach home bathed the use computer.
Blog!
And and and and and!!!
海派甜心 Episode 4 come out already!!! :D
I'm watching later after blogging~
Heh heh, so happy.

羅志祥 - 愛瘋頭
[海派甜心 主題曲]




And this song, I kinda like it. (:

楊丞琳- 雨愛
[海派甜心 片尾曲]


No comments: