Friday, November 20, 2009

Last night Tommy called around 12:20AM.
But he was watching his TV, I was playing my computer, so lots of slience in the call.
So end up we end the call.
Hahaha, then around 12:45AM, I went to bed.
I think I fall asleep already, then 1AM, Tommy called again.
Then I woke up, answered the call.
But I'm like still in dreamland.
LOL, Tommy got a few times talk, but I never reply him.
He thought I sleep. =x
Around 15 mins then we go sleep ler.
The moment I put down the phone, I received a message from Darryl.
Asking me if I'm still awake.
LOL, SLEEP ALREADY!
Morning woke up around six plus.
Bathed then received Good Morning message from Yu Sheng!
Heehees. (:
Left house around 6:55AM I think?
Went down the lift then the moment I step out from my block, I saw Yu Sheng sitting down there waiting for me.
I was surprised to see him there.
Didn't expect he would come over so early.
Heehee, he never come over my house downstairs and wait for me in the morning before ley~
Heeees. Then we walk to bus stop! ^-^
Awhile then bus came, board the bus to school~
Reach school, took lift up to classroom.
Went in, only Yue Yi inside.
Haha, then maths start.
Yu Sheng today sleep sleep~
Then 9AM jiu run away go home sleep.
Make me sit alone. ):
So naughty.
Hmph!
Heehee, after maths then went for band.
Some of the alumni came back.
End of band, then the Alumni talk to us.
Tell us that we this we that.
Then Zachary Desker talk back to Janna.
Lol, funny, ended up like some debate.
After all this, I took attendance then band end.
Later got go work.
6pm to 10pm.
Might or might not update blog again later after I come from from work.
Depends if I'm sleepy or not.
This few days whenever I'm in the bus or MRT, I will fall asleep.
Just now when coming home from band, in the bus also sleep.
Hahha, I'm having insufficient sleeps. ):

No comments: