Sunday, November 29, 2009

Woke up at 10am this morning.
I didn't set any alarm the night before.
So its like ownself wake up der.
Long time never like this already, always have the stupid alarm calling me to wake up.
Wake up, brush teeth, then on the computer. (:
Use computer until around 12pm, then I go bathe.
Mum says she wanna eat lunch outside, so we left house at 1pm.
And since I have to report to school at 3pm, we went West Plaza to eat.
Eat finish, walked around the boring west plaza, then went over to school bus stop at 2:30pm.
Mum took the bus 358 to interchange.
When I reach the school bus stop, a few band members were outside there.
Then the next bus came, Amira they all and Zachary Desker alighted.
Zachary just walk towards the school gate, then we told him that the gate locked.
Haha, cause today is Sunday, nobody in school!
End up guess what.
ZachD climbed the gates.
Hahaha, Darryl tag along.
Then they two went in the school.
Awhile they came back and say inside the school got no people.
Haha, then ZachD ask who got Mr Ang number, call Mr Ang ask how.
Lol, so I called.
Then Mr Ang answered, I pass my phone to ZachD through the fence.
Mr Ang told him that Mr Tharmen will be coming to open the gates.
Then ZachD said he inside the school already.
LOL, Mr Ang say how come he inside the school, then ZacD fake fake say cause his wallet drop inside the school, then he scared the bangala inside go steal, so he climb in.
Haha, rubbish. -.-
Awhile, Mr Ang came, but Mr Tharmen haven come.
So we waited for awhile, then he came, open the gates then we go get the band room keys and then went in band room.
Went in then had warm ups and Mr Pan go through a little bit of the songs.
4pm, we go change into out performance attire.
Girls change inside the Library, Guys in the instrument room.
When everyone go in already, we close door, then off the lights.
When the lights are off, its like total darkness.
Like close your eye like that.
Totally can't see anything.
Haha, then we start to change.
Change finish then we on back the lights.
Went out to the band room.
Took our intruments then go to the Foyer to wait for our bus to come.
Only got one bus, so the Woodwinds go first.
Euphoniums and French Horns joined us in the bus.
The rest have to wait for the bus to send us to White Sands, then go back and bring them go again.
Hahaha.
Reached there, tune up then settle down infront of the stage.
Awhile like 5plus, we started our performance.
Mummy came to watch. (:
Daddy couldn't come cause he got work. ):
After the performance, which ended around 5:45pm, we got 15mins to like talk to our friends then 6pm have to go up the bus.
We got drinks also!
I took Ice Lemon Tea.
Heehee, better that the others which are sprite all that, gassy gassy!
Lisa say we perform good. :D
Kai Lun came too.
Primary school friend, she ask me to go back Loyang Band tomorrow.
Lol, I don't know why, I'm not even from Loyang Band lor.
Haha, 6pm, the bus come fetch us.
We all want to go back together mah, so Mr Ang ask all the Lower Brass to take the Lorry which carries the percussion instruments.
Haha, while the woodwinds take the bus. =p
This time, the cornets joined us.
In the bus, sat with Amira.
And we talked about somethings.
Haha, I told her everything that I'm feeling inside.
She understands me. (:
And this thing, shes the only one whom I've told about.
Cause recently, I don't know why, like can't find anyone to talk to about it.
So just nice, she asked about it, so I told her.
Haha, along the way back to band room, still talking.
She say she thinks I and her have the same thinking.
Lol, I told her somethings that I've never told anyone before.
Well, its about someone else lah, that I feel kinda bad about.
Haha, guess you readers don't know what I'm blabbering about, so lets not talk about this.
Continue on, back in band room.
Took photos as a band.
After some debrief, then we were dismissed.
Alot people never go change ley.
But I went to change back to my band tee.
Went to take bus 358 to White Sands.
The bus inside filled with Band people.
LOL, reached White Sands, walked with Khaliun.
Then accompany her to her workplace to look for some people, then awhile I go find Daddy and Mummy.
For dinner!
Walked around, didn't know what to eat.
End up we settled down at KFC.
Reach there, saw Eleanor, Adabelle and Diana first.
After that I saw another table, Timothy, Zachary Ryan, Sean, Aqil, Fadhli and Haziq.
Haha, then Mummy and I go buy, Daddy stayed there.
Eat until like 8plus, then the guys left, followed by the eleanor they all.
Awhile, we also eat finish then left too.
Went over to Supermarket.
Mummy bought some stuff, then we left.
Took bus home.
Reach home around 9plus.
Bathed and on computer.
Blog!
Haha, Tuesday have to go back for band for some admin stuffs.
But I got work on that day.
Then I called Boss to tell her.
Haha, but Tuesday Shao Xiong OFF day, so she needs be to go work.
End up she changed Shao Xiong's OFF day to Monday, tmrw.
Then tmrw I have to go work.
Shao Xiong not there, so morning I need go early early to open the restaurant.
Tomorrow only got Lishan and Me in the morning.
Lishan will be doing the pantry opening, so I have to do the cashier all that.
And still need go bank in, need on the computer all that.
Alone, ahh.
No shao xiong!
Hopefully I didn't missed out anything.
Gotta reach restaurant at 10:30am.
9am need leave house already. ):
Okay, gotta sleep early tonight.
Good Night readers!

After a while, you learn the difference between holding a hand, and falling in love. You'll learn kisses don't always mean something. Promises can be broken just as easily as they were made, and as hard as it is to believe, sometimes goodbyes are forever.

No comments: