Friday, November 13, 2009

Woke up at 5am this morning because the aircon is too cold.
Then I on the computer to use. =x
Cause last night too sleepy, never on the computer.
Actually now I even more sleepy than yesterday, but for the sake of my blog, I shall blog finish then go sleep.
Okay, after using com, then I go bathe, 6:50AM went down meet Yu Sheng.
Its been a long time since I last saw him. ):
Miss him already! D:
Then took 358 bus to school.
When alight that time, realise I left my handphone in the bus.
But when realise, bus already driving away ler.
Yu Sheng then run to get back my handphone for me.
He run so fast.
Like Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!
Heeheehee, THANK YOU ENG YU SHENG FOR GETTING BACK MY HP FOR ME!
真的爱死你了!!!
See, where got like what you said previously that you not good , you so good to me ley.
I'm happy! :D
After he came back with my handphone, then we went in classroom.
Had the Maths thingy.
Now starting on the "Completing the Square" thingy.
Its way nicer to do than the stupid Trigonometry.
After maths, went for band.
Band had sectionals until 12PM.
Then Mr Pan gave us extra half an hour lunch time!
So its from 12PM to 1:30PM.
Heehee, ate at macs with Sharon.
Then we get the game labels thingy.
I got one of each of the colours, except the Sentosa Cove and Marina Bay.
After Lunch, then we go walk walk.
Go in Elias Mall that 'supermarket'.
Saw a sweet, last time when young, love to eat them.
Called . 山楂 (Haw Flakes).
Heehee, yummy yummy!
Then went back for band.
Those late comers no then need to do push-ups.
50.
I see many of them struggling, except Joshire.
Who is the only one after all the pushups still like not tired.
Cause he got six packs mah. Haha.
After that continue had sectionals, then full band in canteen, standing.
4PM, went back band room, then take attendance, then end band!
After band, then I went to White Sands.
While I was coming out, I saw Khaliun.
Haha, she also got work today at her work place.
After that, chatted awhile then I go take MRT to Novena.
Reached there, wear the walkie talkie thingy.
Today at work super tired.
SO many customers.
Friday night mah.
After work, MRT-ed to Tampines and waited for Yu Sheng to end work.
While in the MRT, I was super sleepy.
11:30PM, he came out, then we took bus 21 home.
He sent me home halfway through.
Cause my daddy waiting for me downstairs my house, so he cannot send me up.
Along the way, was raining, then he sheltered me~ ^^v
Home sweet home at 12:20AM.
Heehee, kay lah, shall stop here.
I cannot take it already.
Eyes are closing.
BYE and GOOD NIGHT!

p.s. MY BLOG IS GETTING OH-SO-WORDY!



No matter what, I'll still love you. <3

No comments: