Sunday, November 08, 2009

This morning woke up at 8AM to use computer. =D
Around 9AM I go bathe, the 9:30AM leave house to work.
Mrt-ed all the way to Novena.
Reached there quite early.
Like around 10:40AM like that.
Expected Shao Xiong and Sis to be there, end up they not there, they late.
LOL, so I go in first, awhile then they come.
Faster do opening.
11:30AM, Eugene came.
Everything do finish ler.
12PM Yi di came, 1PM Jaymie came.
Morning Shao Xiong and I so Section B, Andrew and Jaymie do Section A.
Eugene and Yi Di do serving food.
Sis do Pantry.
Morning Boss didn't came.
Then got a crowd, but all suddenly come and all suddenly go together.
Hahaha, then got one table say that Carol say, say her name then can have discount.
Where got like that one siah, then we called Carol to ask.
But she never answer, so we called Boss.
Boss say don't have.
So don't have lor.
Around 2PM crowd gone.
Sis and Shao Xiong do Mango Pudding, then I do the Durian Paste. =p
So fun.
3PM to 4PM, Shao Xiong and Sis break.
Around 3:45PM like that, Boss came, and ask why Shao Xiong and Esther break together.
LOL! Cause cannot let them break together der.
I have two hours breaktime.
4PM to 6PM.
I went Kopitiam and eat.
Then while I was ordering, Andrew tap me from behind and ask me to sit with him.
Haha, I buy food ler then joined him.
We talk about alot of things while eating.
Then I was still eating when he has finished his, then he say he go buy one more coffee, then he ask me what drinks I want.
He blanjah me Green tea. =D
Thanks thanks Andrew.(:
After that he go smoke, then I go back restaurant sit awhile.
Then I go look for comb.
Cause my comb lost.
Walao, everywhere also sell BRUSH, not COMB.
Sian, then 5:30PM, go Mrt station wait for Yu Sheng to come.
He come ler then go up restaurant.
Shao Xiong gave him his Apron and uniform.
But the wear the pants is grey, cannot, so Boss ask him go buy one black one.
But there pants kinda expensive, he only got 20bucks, so we use my sister's MasterCard first.
Actually the jeans is $39.
But then they give us staff price, end up become $27.30 only!
Cut alot siahh~
At night, Yu Sheng and Yi Di do food runner, Shao Xiong, Eugene and I so Section B.
Andrew and Jaymie do Section A.
Lan Lan do serve drinks, Esther do Pantry.
Hahaha, see Yu Sheng serve food. =p
HAHAHAHA.
But he sick today. ):
Around 10PM end work.
Eugene and Lan Lan today last day of work ler.
Eugene siao one, he go get everyone's phone number. -.-
After work, went 7eleven, Yu Sheng go buy Big Gulp and Mashed Potato.
Then we sit down, then around 10:30PM eat and drink finish then we go take MRT.
MRT-ed all the way back to Pasir Ris.
Then accompanied him to wait for 358 bus.
Bus come ler, then he go, then I go over to the taxi stand there.
Sis and Shao Xiong in the cab.
Cabbed home. (:

Tomorrow have the bridging programme.
8AM to 10:30AM.
Then I 8:30AM got Dentist.
9AM to 2PM got band.
So I'll be going the Maths thing first, then go dentist, then go abck maths.
Then go band. (:
Tomorrow I'm not working.
But Yu Sheng is working tomorrow.
12:30PM to 10PM!
Haha, Tuesday I'm working, but he is not.
But Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we working same time. =D
I go work, I after school straight away MRT to Novena.
Maybe grab a bite, just bread or something.
Don't plan to eat someting heavy.
Cause 3 or 4 PM got break mah.
So yeah, I have to bring my work uniform to school.
Then reach there have to change.

Hahaha, until January then stop working liao.
Maybe next year I'm not going work anymore until O levels end.
So I can study properly. (:

Okay, its 1AM now, gotta sleep.
Good nights!

No comments: