Saturday, November 14, 2009

Morning woke up, use abit of computer, then left house at 9:30AM for work.
Along the way in the MRT was so sleepy.
Not enough sleep!
Reached restaurant, only got Shao Xiong, Sis and me.
Until 12 then Wendy, Jia Hui, Carol and Li Shan come.
Haha, I realise Shao Xiong is the only male worker left.
I do Food Runner. (:
So happy, I like being food runner.
Cause time passes very fast, and don't have to attend to all the troublesome customers.
Then not so kan chiong also, just serve the food outside can already.
Went for break with Sis at 3PM to 4PM.
4PM, Shao Xiong end work, then left.
6PM, Yi Di came.
At night Boss mood seems kinda good.
Haha, then got alot customers.
So kan chiong to do alot things.
Need set up steamboat, take bowls, change plates.
Alot thing to do, then no time clear table.
Then outside got customers, then must faster clear, then wipe, then put setting.
Got two tables is BIG tables which seats 12 people each.
Both are occupied.
You know what?
When the customers left, we didn't clear that table, cause nobody will use mah.
We just leave it there, then when lesser closing already then we clear.
Haha, Boss talk to us through the walkie talkie mah.
Then she ask me clear two more tables.
So I replied 'okay~".
Then she say "I like your positive reply!".
LOL, cause normally people when kan chiong, alot things to do, reply always "okay okay".
And and! While I serve food to a table, the hot plate, black colour der.
I accidentaly touch until, hen I burnt my finger. T_T
So pain!
Somemore after touch until, will still be painful for a very long time.
When soak in cold water then no feeling.
Now my finger swollen.
LOL, at least the pain stop already.
At night first time when 9:30PM, closing.
All the tables haven done setting yet.
HAHA, then we fast do finish, around 10:30PM then do finish lor.
Tomorrow I'm working 11AM to 10PM again.
Plus morning only got sis and me.
And still got alot things haven do!
Next week I'm working everyday.
Monday - 6pm ~ 10pm
Tuesday - 12:30am ~ 4pm
Wednesday - 12:30am ~ 10pm
Thursday - 12:30am ~ 4pm
Friday - 6pm ~ 10pm.
Haha, actually Thursday don't have half day de, Boss say I work everyday, sure tired der.
Plus I friday still got band, sure very tired.
So Thursday give me rest and sleep early! :D
Heeheeheee. (:
Around 11PM, Sis and I then board the MRT.
MRT-ed all the way back to Pasir Ris.
Alight, then Shao Xiong at there, waiting for sis.
Then we go Interchange, wait 359.
Bused home.

Take care..
I love you always.

No one will be able to make me happy like you always do.
And no one will be able to replace you in my heart.

I can't help myself ; I don't want anyone else.

I don't know what to do now that we're apart.
I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart.

No comments: