Friday, November 06, 2009

THIS IS A WORDY POST.

Meet Yu Sheng in the morning as usual. (:
Bus-ed to school, then reach school, he be the first customer of the Burger Queen Stall. =p
Then awhile Darren came.
After that we go back classroom.
First lesson was Physics.
Go lab, do practical.
Haha, the glass block der.
After that is recess.
Stayed in class with Yu Sheng.
After recess its Mathematics.
Went to AVA room.
Aircon. Heehee. =p
After Mathematics was Humanities.
Humanities watched Food Inc.
Watched abit then I fall asleep liao.
Then we are suppose to answer at least one question then we can go home.
Just nice Mr Millath ask one question I know der, before I fall asleep.
LOL, after school then went White Sands with Shermeen.
Awhile like 2pm then I went home.
Use abit of computer then I go bathe and then 4pm went down White Sands arcade find Yu Sheng.
Pei him until 5pm then I go take MRT to Novena, work.
Reach work place, went in, then got new girl.
Called Jaymie, 19 years old.
Super tall siah.
Today I do Cashier and serving drinks. (:
I like being Cashier, so fun!
Then when boss not free, I do the drinks also. =p
Got the Andrew, the operating Manager.
LOL, okay okay luh he.
9pm, Carol, Jaymie and Eugene end work.
Carol and Jaymie left, then Eugene stayed and sit down there.
Awhile then he go down Old Chang Kee and bought everyone each a Curry Puff.
Hahaha, thanks thanks, yummy yummy!
He bought for us cause he working until Sunday the quit ler.
He told me he told Boss its cause of family problems, but actually is he want go work those go block by block sell ice cream der.
He say earnmore money, 4 hours got $60 ler.
Then he ask me if I want quit this job or not, then he bring me go sell ice cream with him together.
Hahaha, but I didn't agreed, cause I don't want Yu Sheng JEALOUS! =p
After that Eugene down there bhb, ask me don't miss him, he say he give me his number. -.-
I didn't took. (:
Yu Sheng!! I didn't took leh! =D
After that all of us ate the curry puff while doing out things, cause boss go liao and no more customer liao.
Only left Lan Lan and me do closing, Shao Xiong and Andrew did admin stuff.
Around 10:30PM we then left the restaurant.
Then MRT-ed home.

Tomorrow I'm working 11am to 4pm.
Then 5pm going meet the bandits at whitesands MRT and then go for the concert thingy.
Cause of me then Benjamin tomorrow have to come down and work at night.
Actually I'm working full day tomorrow, but end up I need go this thing, so at night not enough people.
Therefore, ask benjamin take over. =p
Haha, my schedule so packed!
Next time I make my schedule up and post its up.
Everyday full! =p

No comments: