Thursday, November 05, 2009

6:18AM this morning.. Daddy woke me up.
Then he ask me: "Today no school meh?".
I said have, then he say 6plus already.
LOL! I overslept.
Was suppose to meet Yu Sheng at 6AM.
Aww. ):
Made him wait so long.
Sms-ed him then go and bathe.
Around 6:45AM then I meet until him.
He bought two bread!
Haha, then we bus-ed to school.
Just nice reach school then heavy rain ler.
Went in classroom.
Then he mum mum one of the bread.
Feed me too. (:
Yummy yummy! ^-^
Awhile then he sleep.
Then was Mother Tongue lesson.
Went computer lab.
Was so bored until go and play those lame games. =p
After Mother Tongue, Yu Sheng accompanied me to go with Mr Ang and get the Saturday Concert Tickets and some brochures.
After that went down canteen.
Passed all the things to Sean, cause I lazy to hold on to them. =x
Then Yu Sheng bought Vitasoy and we went back to classroom.
Ate the second bread.
Haha, he feed me again~ ^-^
I like the sugar on the bread! =D
Then was Mathematics lesson.
Went AVA room.
Yu Sheng SLEEP AGAIN!
Hahaha, but I slept too.
Cause really very sleepy.
After Mathematics, went back classroom.
Actually wanted to take lift, then Mr Millath and Mr Tharmen came out from the lift.
Hahahaha, then Mr Millath ask us go down by staircase.
LOL, so we go down by staircase lor.
Went back class, then Miss Fong came in and say the Bridging programe is extended to 20th November.
But its for Maths only.
Everyday need go back school, 8am to 10:30am siah.
Sian!!! D:
Before this, Mrs Ding say 23rd to 25th want give us remedial.
Walao, means we not extend two weeks, is extend three weeks.
RAWR!!! >:(
Then was physics lesson.
Boring boring boring.
Then heavy rain.
First floor no good, all the rain splash in. D:
Haha, then after school, rain gone ler.
Yu Sheng went home.
I still got D&T mah.
But canteen close, so Shermeen, Wen Siew, Yue Yi and I went Westplaza to eat.
2pm then we go D&T.
Late half an hour. =p
After D&T around 4pm like that left school.
Walked halfway to bus stop with Shermeen, then heavy rain suddenly.
So Shermeen took out her umbrella and shared with me.
Walked to Westplaza as the rain gets heavier and heavier.
End up when we reach shelter, we two have half of our bodies complete drenched in rain.
Bus-ed home, then no rain already.
So I alighted at central.
Walked home, then just nice reach the part where got no shelter...
HEAVY RAIN POURS DOWN.
Walao, this time no umbrella liao.
So drenched again lor.
Whole body drenched siah. ):
Reached home then blogged.

Haha, Boss just called me.
She said she put me next week, Monday OFF, then Tuesday all the way to Sunday Full day.
Then I told her about the extended Bridging programme.
She say how come our school like that one, holiday liao still need go back.
Haha, so she said she put me 12:30PM to 10PM.
She ask me after school straight away go work, don't go home change so troublesome.
She say like that will very tired der.
She say reach there then change then eat then start work.
Late nevermind. (:
Then if afternoon tired, ask Shao Xiong give me 1 hour more break for me to sleep.
Heehee. (:
Ohgod, my schedule so full.
I even had to use my handphone calendar to jote down I which day got what things.
If not I scared I forget.
Its almost got thing everyday lor. D:
I'm a busy girl.

No comments: