Thursday, November 26, 2009

Recently, I've been so lazy to blog about my day.
And today, its still the same case.
Haha, don't know why.
Everyday say "I want to blog about this", but when I'm at the New Post page, I'm like getting all so lazy.
Cause its like I blog about it also like nothing.
No one would be interested anyway.
Just to sum up, this few days at work, my job is just to take orders and do the drinks.
So fun.
I mean, very seng nang.
LOL, and today I took Bus 21 straight from Novena back to Pasir Ris.
The journey was around an hour.
Not that bad, no need change bus or what, just stop directly at my house bus stop. (:
But sitting in a bus is not as comfortable as sitting in a MRT train.
I don't know why.
Oh, and.
Today got a new guy at work.
He is called Rayner.
Walao, he like damm ... der.
Shao Xiong say he want vomit blood already.
Haha, stupid.
Tomorrow not working, going out with Family.
Then Saturday working eleven to ten.
Sunday got the performance, so not working also.
Heeheehee.
And yay, finally tonight I can sleep till tomorrow morning without stupid alarms waking me up to either go for band or go for work.
So I can sleep peacefully for all I want.
Until my daddy wake me up. (:
Okay, the time now is 12:34 AM.
Haha, Good night Readers!

No comments: