Sunday, November 01, 2009

Every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around.

This morning, 9:16AM, my mum woke me up, ask me what time I work today.
I said 11AM, then she ask me what time I leaving house, I say 9:30AM, then she say now 9plus already.
LOL, I jumped out of bed then went to bathe.
Bathe finish then I left house at 9:36AM.
Haven tie hair yet, cause hair still super wet.
MRT-ed to Novena in a half awake mode.
Lols, reach restaurant around 10:50AM I think.
Stroll in sleepily.
Shao Xiong at the Pantry there doing his things.
I went in kitchen put my things, then come out wipe chairs all that.
Morning not much people working.
12PM, Eugene, Benjamin and Lishan came.
Then 1PM Carol came.
Shao Xiong and I do Section B.
Wear the earpiece thingy again.
Then when customer talking, then Boss talk in the earpiece, I can't hear the customer liao.
So I removed the earpiece when talking to customers. HAHA.
Had breaktime at 3PM to 4PM together with sis.
Eugene 3PM to 5PM.
Carol, Shao Xiong and Benjamin 4PM to 5PM.
Went Kopitiam and eat with Sis.
Around 3:45PM went back restaurant, sit down awhile.
Then we two want go 7eleven.
I want buy gummy sweets, while my sis want buy ice cream.
Eugene tag-ed along.
He paid extra 20cents for my gummies, and 10cents for my sister's ice cream.
Haha, then went back restaurant, awhile then 4PM.
Back to work.
The rest go break.
Then Boss came back.
Mother and Boss both sit at one chair, facing the wall, then sleep.
Eugene also sleep on the table, cause Benjamin go out eat.
When Benjamin came back then they two talk talk.
Around 5PM, boss ask me go do host, until 6PM then come back in.
But around 5:30PM, Boss ask Eugene take over me.
Happy like siao, cause do host damn bored.
Legs also tired, stand down there.
At night, 6PM, Lan Lan and Yi Di came.
Benjamin and Yi Di do food runner, Li Shan do Pantry, Sis do cashier, Shao Xiong and I so Section B, Eugene and Carol Section A, Lan Lan serve drinks.
At night slightly more poeple.
But not as much as yesterday.
And and, stupid steamboat the stove.
Kiap my thumb then make bleed again!
Third time already leh!
Walao, sian.
Forever no need heal liao lah my thumb. ):
9PM, Eugene and Carol went back.
Left us.
Then around 9:30PM, I was walking back to the kitchen.
Suddenly Benjamin run out from the kitchen then run out the restaurant.
Somemore the way he run lke very kanchiong.
So funny when I saw that, laughed at him. =x
When he came back, I ask him where he go.
He say toilet, plus with a paiseh look.
LOL, go toilet still need run until like that meh?
Funny siah, the scene keep repeating, his facial expression damn kan chiong.
HAHAHAHA, couldn't stop laughing at him. =x
Okay lah, I know I'm bad.
Around 10:15PM then MRT-ed home.
And I got a blister on my left baby toe. D:
Aiyah, say also no use.
As if say liao blister will gone. -.-
Nobody cares now anyway.
Band tmrw, no work.

No comments: