Saturday, November 07, 2009

There comes a time in your life when you're all mixed up and
your mind doesnt know what to do.
This is when you have to leave it up to your heart to
decide.
This morning mummy woke up at 9:15AM.
Then she told me its 9plus already.
Scare me siah.
Cause I'm working at 11am and I'm suppose to leave house at 9:30AM.
In the end, I faster go bathe then I leave house around 9:40AM.
Hahaha, tied by hair in the MRT. (:
Reached restaurant, Lishan and Andrew at there ler.
Went in kitchen, put my bag, pin hair all that then come out.
Faster do opening, then awhile Boss come already.
Then Lishan did something wrong in the Pantry, then Boss scolded and take over the Pantry job, then asked her to serve the drinks instead.
Awhile 11:30AM, Eugene came.
Eating Old Chang Kee again. -.-
After that Carol and Jaymie came also.
Then my Sister came.
Today I don't know whats wrong with me, while clearing the table, I spilled the water a few times.
Haha, lucky its just plain water, not those gravy or what, if not very troublesome.
4PM end work, MRT down to Tampines.
Meet Khaliun there and went over to the bustop opp NLB to meet the rest of the band members.
Around 6plus, we took bus 168 over to woodlands interchange.
Then changed to 169 bus and stop at TRCC.
Reach there at 7pm.
The concert starts at 8pm, so Khaliun give out the tickets then asked everyone to go and have their dinner then come back at 7:45PM.
7:45PM then we went in.
So cold throughout the concert.
Was freezing like ice.
Finally 10:30PM, the concert end.
Came out, waited for Gabriel to come out and the band took a photo with him.
After that we walked to woodlands interchange.
Some of them catch the last train, while the rest of us took 168 home.
All of them alighted at the Tampines NLB that stop.
They all is take 81 go home der mah.
Then Brandon ask me why I not alighting, cause I live near him mah.
Haha, I never alight there cause Sharon's godsis coming fetch her, then she offered to send Diana and me home. (:
Heeheehee, no need take bus home.
Alighted opp century square.
Then her godsis drive come.
Drive me home, right under my block.
Wahahaha, so fast siah.
Diana stay opp Sharon mah, so I left first.
Reached home at 12:20AM.
Bathed then I go sleep already.
Never on computer you know?
Haha, its now 8:12AM.
Later going work at 9:30AM.
And guess what.
Yu Sheng is working with me too!
Heehee, I ask boss if he can work here too.
Then Boss say can, then ask him come at 5:30PM.
Hoho, happy happy!

No comments: