Thursday, November 19, 2009

Woke up around 6:19AM today.
Daddy woke me up again, haha, nowadays my alarm doesn't seems to have any use.
Cause I keep pressing the snooze button.
Then end up also never wake up. =x
Heehee, then left house, go meet Yu Sheng.
This time round he also got walk towards my house, but never cross until the road.
So means today I earlier than yesterday. =D
Heh, then took bus 358 to school!
Reach school, go up classroom.
Today maths its about Radians.
And miracle happened to Yu Sheng!
He so hardworking, keep doing the questions.
Normally halfway he will sleep or draw draw der.
But today so good, keep doing ley!
Heehee, after school took bus with Yu Sheng then I alighted at Interchange again.
Maths ended earlier today, so when I reach interchange, its like 10:35AM.
I got like so much time lor.
Heehee. Sugar Donuts!♥

Then go for work.
Today got one new girl, eh no.
New auntie.
LOL, called Ling Wen.
Actually Boss put her under Carol.
Then awhile, she change, then let Shao Xiong and I train her instead.
Hahaha, then when lesser customers already, then I go wash the Sambal Chilli containers.
Cause very oily, take out the sambal chilli, then all the container throw into the dish washer.
Wash finish, wipe then put back the Sambal Chilli.
So nice now the chilli. (:
After that do up the Christmas Tree!
But haven put the lights and decorations.
Then decorate the restaurant abit.
Lol, remembered last year, at Paragon, Christmas!
Heehee.
That time was Thomas, Audrey those people.
Shao Xiong haven came yet.
Only Sis, me and Ah Zhang got at this restaurant during last year's Christmas.
I think Orchard Road got more Christmas season mood.
All those lights, so nice when going home after work!
Now this place, walao, sian.
Hahaha, today end work at 4PM! :D
Then went home.

And YAY!
Finally got time to watch the third episode of 海派甜心!
Luo Zhi Xiang so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! ^-^

No comments: