Saturday, November 28, 2009


Despite sleeping at 2:30am last night, I woke up at 7:30am today.
Used the computer until 9am, then I go bathe then left house for work.
MRT-ed to Novena.
All the way never fall asleep leh.
Miracle. (:
Reach restaurant, Shao Xiong in there already.
Then I go Bank In money.
Come back 11:05am like that.
Then I cut the Chin Chow.
The Chin Chow so cute wan, jelly jelly wobbly wobbly der.
Heeheeeheee. ^-^
Awhile 12pm, Javier and Jun Jie came.
1pm, Ling Wen and Jaymie came.
Today I do Pantry, Cashier and Take Order at Station A.
Jaymie and Javier run food.
Jun Jie at Station A.
Shao Xiong and Ling Wen at Station B.
Javier and Jun Jie both from same school der.
At least they both not as blur as that day the Rayner.
Ohyah, the Rayner kena sack yesterday already, Shao Xiong told me.
Haha. LOL.
Break time, 4pm to 5pm.
Went over Square 2.
After mum mum finish, Mum called.
She come look for me, together with Esther.
After that we go up the restaurant.
I went back to work.
Mum dare not go in the restaurant.
LOL, then Boss ask her come in.
Then Shao Xiong scared scared!
He down there stress stress.
LOL, funny funny.
Boss then chat with my mum.
Boss said good words about Shao Xiong to mum.
Hahah, and even asked Shao Xiong to go over and chat with Mum.
Awhile then mum left.
Sis came to work.
At night, same thing, I still doing pantry and Cashier.
Sister do Section A take order.
Haha, today Saturday Night suppose to have alot people der, but like not that much people ley.
So kinda boring.
Haha, around 9 plus, Boss go home already.
Then we faster do closing.
Before 10pm, we do everything finish already. =p
10pm sharp, left the restaurant.
Then Shao Xiong, Sister and I went to eat Curry Fish Head!
And Chicken Rice.
Hahaha, yummy yummy!
11:10pm, took bus 21 from Novena back to Pasir Ris.
Bus journey 1 hour.
This time I really fall asleep in the bus.
So damn uncomfortable.
Legs numb, then backache also.
This bus journey seems to be kinda long today, maybe cause I sleep bah.
Three of us alighted outside White Sands Primary with sleepy eyes.
Hahaha.
Then Shao Xiong flag cab, send us to home downstairs, then he cab back Seng Kang.
Home Sweet Home at 12:15am.

Tomorrow is the Performance already!
Ahhhh~
Somemore I'm sitting at the front.
Nobody to cover me. ):
Hope I don't screw up tomorrow.
(:

No comments: