Monday, December 07, 2009

This morning was really super unwilling to get up from bed.
From 8am drag drag drag until 9:35am then I finally struggle to not fall back asleep and wake up for work.
Hahaha, used the computer, until 10am, then go bathe.
10:30am left house for work.
Tooot Tooot Train to Novena!
Reach restaurant then awhile Javier reach also.
I do Section A alone. ):
Section B as usual, Shao Xiong and Ling Wen.
Javier still, run food, together with Jaslin.
Lishan do pantry.
2pm, Jaslin and Lishan left.
Then I go for break at 3pm.
Come back, Javier go break, 4pm to 6pm.
Ling Wen also go break, 4pm to 5pm.
Then meanwhile, made Pulot Hitam with Shao Xiong.
5pm, Shao Xiong left ler.
6pm, Javier came back from Break, Qun Jie came for work.
At night, Boss and I take orders, Qun Jie Section A, Ling Wen Section B, Javier run food.
Cashier and Pantry, Boss and I do.
Haha, around 9:30pm start closing liao.
Then Boss left, left Javier, Qun Jie and Me in the restaurant, plus the kitchen people.
10pm, finish do everything finish.
Then Javier and Qun Jie wait for their friend work finish.
So I left first.
I lazy wait.
Haha, today I very early go home ley.
I'm such a good girl right?
Around 10:40pm reach Pasir Ris already.
Reach home at 11plus. :D
And And And, MUM reminded me that.... 海派甜心 Episode 6 is OUT alrdy!
Heeheehee.
羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥 羅志祥!!
^-^


No comments: