Saturday, December 05, 2009

Its early in the morning, 8:40am now.
Haha, didn't blog last night because I reach home real late.
Past midnight, then also very tired, so I went to sleep instead.
Actually I set alarm to wake up at 7:30am today.
But yeah, I keep snoozing until now then I wake up. =x
Heehee, Later 9:30am gotta leave house for work again.
Lol, so let me quickly blog about yesterday.
The as usuals going to work.
Reach restaurant at 10:45am, Shao Xiong in there.
Helped him, then Javier came at 12pm.
He be food runner.
The rest came at 1pm.
Ling Wen and Jian Sheng.
Ling Wen with Shao Xiong at Section B.
Jian Sheng at Section A.
I do pantry and Cashier.
Morning Boss didn't came, cause she wants to sleep more.
Haha, so left us to manage the restaurant ourselves.
Shao Xiong take order at Section B, I take order at Section A.
Then Shao Xiong bad bad, cause to make the sales higher, he go order all Large size for the dishes for a table of six people.
Haha, he say no choice, later Boss say why sales so low.
Shao Xiong went for Break at 3pm.
Javier also, from 3pm to 5pm.
Then suddenly like got quite a few people coming in.
Not that much, but still more than usually this timing.
So I'm the only one left to take order, cashiering and pantry.
I go here go there go here go there.
Hear people saying "Joanne got people want take order!", "Joanne, this table bill!".
Waah, busy busy.
Lucky Ling Wen know how serve food.
Then 4pm, Shao Xiong came back, he say wah, why so many people.
LOL, then I go for break.
Jian Sheng also.
Jian Sheng from 4pm to 6pm.
When I walk out of restaurant, saw Javier coming back to look for Jian Sheng.
Haha, then go eat together.
I ate Hor Fun. =p
Heehee, eat finish still got alot time.
Walk walk around.
Slack, sit down rest all that.
5pm come, Javier and I went back restaurant.
Awhile, Boss come liao.
Haha, 6pm, Jian Sheng came back.
6pm, Esther and Qun Jie came.
At night, I do pantry and Cashier.
But Cashier, Shao Xiong and Boss also do, when I'm not free.
Esther and Jian Sheng at Section A, Shao Xiong and Ling Wen at Section B.
Javier and Qun Jie run food.
In the night, damnm lots of customers.
I do the drinks do until stress.
Lol, cause haven do finish, then got alot orders coming in.
Seeing the paper one by one printing out.
LOL, I guess kitchen more worse.
Then sometimes Shao Xiong, esther and boss taking order, then no one do bill.
I have to stop doing the drinks, then faster do the bill, then go back do my drinks.
Haha, I do finish just leave there for someone to get the bill to the customer.
I no time go walk over to the customer.
LOL, then hor, I don't like when busy time, people order Ice kachang.
So troublesome and waste time ley.
Around 10pm, Boss and Mother left.
Our restaurant still have people.
Then we do until 10:30pm, Javier, Jian Sheng, Qun Jie and Ling Wen they all still clearing table.
I clean up the Pantry, Shao Xiong count money.
Esther I think also clearing table at her Section.
By the time do everything finish, 11pm plus plus liao.
Therefore, reaching home past midnight.
Hahaha, so tired~
Okay lah, 9am already now, I gotta go bathe!
Bathe liao the leaving house at 9:30am.
Byee readers! (:

No comments: