Monday, December 21, 2009

This morning been super lazy to wake up. :x
Was lazing around in bed until like 9:40am like that then I climb out of bed.
Left house at 10:30am for work.
As usuals, bus to Mrt Station.
But today abit different.
Was walking walking walking, then walk past the sell magazines and newspapers the place, I gos-taned upon seeing the UW magazine.
Hahaha, Its JJ on the cover.
He looks good on the cover, maybe cause of the fringe.
Bought the magazine to accompany me in the train.
Read read read in the train.
The magazine kinda leh-cheh, cause of the A3size.
Read read read and realise I keep reading an article halfway then flip pages.
Haha, cause its in chinese.
Then you know, I read chinese damn slow one.
So I read until get irritated. LOL. :x
Reach restaurant only Shao Xiong and Lishan there.
Awhile Jian Yun and Ling wen and Sis came.
Jian Yun this guy quite tall, 182cm.
Talk to him need look UP!
LOL, morning Shao Xiong put me and him be food runner.
Shao Xiong ask me teach him, so at night he can do alone.
Muaha, then I just stay inside the kitchen all the way.
He serve the food.
I take the rice all that.
Then he serve. :D
So morning I very seng-nang.
Then got one time I ask him go scoop the chicken rice, cause he got nothing to do mah.
While he scooping into the bowl, then got curry fish head come.
Actually I wanted to serve it myself, since he busy.
End up he say he help me serve cause the curry fish head heavy, then ask me take the chicken rice instead.
LOL, so can considered I stay in the kitchen for like 90% of the time.
And and, today I kena a 3cm long cut.
Haha, the sharp sharp end of the table go scratch me. :O
Bad bad table. ):
2pm, Lishan left, 3pm, Shao xiong went for break till 4pm.
Jian Yun got three hours break.
3pm to 6pm.
Siao, so long.
If I were him, I dunno what to do in this three hours of time lor.
4pm finally my break time.
5pm came back, prepare the pantry things.
At night, Jian Yun do food runner, I take Section A.
Shao Xiong and Ling wen Section B.
Pantry and Cashier, Shao Xiong and I do.
Don't know why today my section this side all the customer eat Steamboat.
Make me have to take out the steamboat thingy.
So troublesome.
At night until 10pm then the last customer go.
Faster clear finish then go home liao~
Haha, I'm like rushing to end this post now CAUSE.
You know what.
Its Monday today.
And... theres?
海派甜心 Episode 8!!!!!!!
BYE READERS!

*rush rush*

No comments: