Monday, December 28, 2009

Today start work at 12pm. (:
Therefore, I could sleep until 10pm then wake up.
Muahaha! :S
Getting lazier and lazier liao.
Today I bought Newspaper instead of magazines!
I bought 'The New Paper'.
So interesting leh!
In the train, I read like 3 articles continuously then read liao.
So fast lor.
Reach restaurant.
Lishan and Shao Xiong at there.
Look at the schedule and saw that today only got, Lishan, Shao Xiong, Ling Wen, Jian Yun and me.
So I guess I must be do Section A ler.
Jian Yun run food, Shao Xiong Ling Wen at Section B.
Haha, end up really like that.
Then Boss come, awhile then got quite a few customers.
I end up become "Helper".
LOL, when inside kitchen got alot food, Boss ask me go help.
Then when Lishan the drinks too much to make, Boss ask me help her.
Awhile Section A want take order.
Awhile need clear table.
LOL, I also dunno what I should do lor.
4pm breaktime, I continue read my newspaper. ^~^
Heeheehee, so nice lor.
5pm came back, I go in kitchen, I be food runner.
Then helped to peel potatoes again. :D
After that I help to do the Buah Keluah.
Then Boss come in, she ask me "You know how to do Buah Keluah ler ah?"
And added "Next time can make for your mother hor?".
Awhile she change her words to "Eh no. Is make for boyfriend lah".
LOL, then she start asking me what I think about Jian Yun.
She say he not bad, quite cute.
._. Please laaa. people got LOVE BITE liao.
Hahaha, plus I wouldn't want such a TALL bf, talking will neck pain de.
At night not much customers.
Really very little.
I run food so seng nang.
But still need to go out serve.
Lucky not much people.
Heehee, and sis is so bad.
On the tray got the heavy heavy Curry Fish Head and 2 plates of lighter weight dish.
She go take the lighter one put on the table first then take the heavy Curry Fish Head.
Walao, people down here so heavy liao, still go take the light one.
Hand almost broke. ):
She some more do slow slow.
Want box her siah.
At night 10:30pm then left restaurant.
Reach home, mum reminded me that 海派甜心 Episode 9 come out already.
Muahaha, tmrw then watch bah.
Tomorrow no work, watch in the morning after I wake up.
I dunno when I will wake up.
Haha, finally can sleep for all I want!
Then wait Daddy come home, then go Bugis gai gai. :D
Yipeeee!
Heehee, now I watching Bai Wan Da Ge Xing.
Got alot songs so nice, I searching. =p
BYE BYE readers. :D

No comments: