Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Last night watch that drama until 2am then watch finish. =x
Heehee, watch finish then happy happy go sleep. (:
Morning, stupid alarm spoil my sleep.
Hahaha, then go on computer.
Realise that I got not much things to do when I'm online.
Sad right.
I online is just go in msn, see who online.
Then go blogger, blog.
Blog finish then maybe go youtube see see.
Then go people blog see see.
Go twitter see see.
BORING.
If remember then go Facebook see see also.
Haha, those facebook games I never touch ler.
Too lazy also.
Haha, today work nothing much to talk about.
Lazy also, cause so sian.
At night very less customers.
Damn less siah.
Then got one table, seats three person.
Got one guy there keep di siao siao me.
When I seat them to the table, that guy already start ler.
Ask me what the walkie talkie for.
When taking order, he ask me where is the soup.
So I turn to the page for him
Then he look at me.
@_@ Eeeeeyer. I feel like digging a hole in the ground and hide.
Then he say he heartbeat beats very fast when I go closer to him.
WTF. walao. Dam disgusted can..
After that they eat crab, so I go prepare those things for them
Those wash hand thing.
Haha, then the guy ask me that one for drinking ah.
-.- Stupid.
When I serve food to the table, he keep looking at me also.
Make me so damn scared to go close his table.
But so little customers at night, got no choice.
Then when they eat finish, he call me go there.
He then talk to me.
Ask me whats my name all that.
Ask ask ask, walao.
After when he leave, he still want shake hands with me. :/
Then he go tell Boss say I very good.
Got future all that. -.-
Rubbish lah, make me so scared of him.
Eeeeeeeee...
Stupid! @_@

Tomorrow is Band camp liao.
Not staying overnight as I've said before.
Maybe around 9:30pm leaving school, then next day 7am reach school.
Aiyah, I say before ler.
Haha, sians.
Need wake up early early! ):
MY SLEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! T_T
Kay lah, its getting late already.
Gotta wake up early tomorrow.
Now 1am ler!
Good night readers!

I've convinced everyone else that I don't like you and that I don't love you anymore. Now all I need to do is convince myself.

No comments: