Sunday, December 20, 2009

Woke up in the morning with my right eye still red red and itchy. ):
Used the computer until 9:30am then leave house go work.
Suddenly go back work, not used to it.
Hehe, reach restaurant, Shao Xiong there liao.
He do finish everything, so I got nothing to do.
Haha, then he go toilet.
Then got customer.
He go toilet SO LONG.
Make me have to take order, then do the drinks then serve the food myself.
Serve finish liao then he come back.
LOL, awhile Javier and Ling Wen came.
Then I go do my pantry things.
Shao Xiong say last night Boss give Carol do Pantry.
Then Carol keep kena scolded.
Cause she alot dunno how do.
Haha, today Carol off day.
1pm, sis then come.
Today break time 3pm to 4pm.
Heh, so early.
Mum mum then walk walk around.
Then I think I saw Abel Chang.
Haha, then went back work.
Blah blah.
Aiyo, I'm so lazy to talk about work leh.
So boring one.
Hahaha, change topic.
Talk about my poor right eye.
SO ITCHY!
SUPER DUPER ITCHY CANNNNN???
Sad sad. ):
Then itchy, then red red.
Siannns..
Hais.

And hor, so fast Christmas is this friday.
SO FAST LEH..
Then one more week then school reopen ler.
Zooom zooom fast fast then O Levels liao.
Ohyah, holiday homework.
I just thought of it.
Erm.. I dun even know got what homework leh.
Dun care lah, dun wan do. :x

No comments: