Sunday, December 27, 2009

Deliberately lie on bed a little longer this morning cause I was so tired.
I look at my handphone's time, from 8:30am move until 9am then I slowly wake up.
End up got no time for hair to dry, 9:30am liao.
So I took bus to interchange then take MRT.
Tied my hair in the train.
So hard to tie my hair in the train siah.
Reach restaurant on time. (:
Today Jian Yun and I be food runner again.
Everyone do the same thing as yesterday. :D
Then morning not much people, so Boss ask Jian yun and I to help the chefs do the odd jobs.
Haha, Jian Yun peel the big big that Onion the skin, while I peel the potato skin.
So fun.
I mean, its better than doing nothing mah.
Then got food come, then we go serve.
When I peel finish all the potatos, I go help Ah Bing do the "Fish Maw stuffed with minced pork" thingy.
I do like two or three then I give up liao, so troblesome der.
Then I go help Jian Yun peel the Onions. (:
Actually my hand only got Potato smell, end up also got Onion smell.
I was wondering why Jian yun peel the onion skin the eye won't pain der.
I then realise that he too tall, so when he peel the skin hor, then won't make until eye pain.
I do like four then eye got the feeling liao. D:
Had break time from 3pm to 4pm.
Was craving for Curry Chicken.
Actually wanted to eat that Curry Chicken with rice I ate the other time.
But I saw Curry Chicken Noodle.
So I decided to try.
Walao, totally regretted.
Cause not nice. D:
Only the chicken nicest lor.
4pm, went back restaurant, Shao Xiong ask me wash the chilli containers and soy sauce containers.
And he asked Jian Yun to help me.
And Jian yun tried to cheat by just wiping the containers top and wash the covers only.
End up caught by Shao Xiong.
HAHAHA, So he ghey ghey, then only do half of it.
Lol, at night still run food. (:
Then got the Chicken Rice.
Normally getting the vegetables and soup is Ah Ming's job, but he was busy, so I helped him.
Muahaha, so fun.
Take the vege, put in the soup to cook.
Cook finish then put on the plate, then add sauce and the brown thingy.
Then get the soup.
Haha, so fun. LOL
Starting before busy time, nothing much to do, so Jian Yun helped to cut the prawns for the Creal prawn thingy.
Cut the legs and head off.
Then I do the already peeled prawns which is DAMM FROZEN.
I'm suppose to just slice the prawns the back, not slice through, just half of it, enough so that when cooked, then prawns will curl and look bigger.
Haha. the prawns were kinda still frozen with ice.
So I put them in water then I start slicing.
Some already melted.
I do until my hand freaking numb.
Frozen already lah!
Red red also, then Jian Yun came to help.
End up he also down there complaining that the prawns are VERY COLD.
We both end up with frozen fingers.
At night serve food, same thing, he serve them out.
But when got alot of dishes, of course I would serve them out too.
Then got Curry Fish Head, he always want to serve them instead of me serving.
Lol, ohyah, and one thing kinda funny.
Its like this..
Yesterday, Carol spotted something on Jian Yun's neck which look like a love bite.
Then she ask him isit love bite?
Jian Yun denied and say its mosquito bite.
Then from then on, Carol keep di-siaoing him.
His LOVE BITE.
LOL, but he still continues to deny.
But everytime he denys, his ear would red.
He shy luh, LOL.
Then Carol would sacarsticly say "Aiyah, that stupid mosquito ah, go bite my neck ah.".
Lol, and today boss actually put Jian Yun breaktime from 4pm to 5pm.
But he requested to change to 5pm to 6pm.
So I said to him, "Go find girlfriend ah?".
Before he could reply, Carol said "No lah, he go find his love bite."
Hahaha, the whole day Carol keep teasing him.
LOL.
Tomorrow is my second last day of work!
And Wednesday would be my last day.
School's reopening SOON.
And O levels is coming soon..
Ahhhhhh... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
T_T

No comments: