Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Doze off at 1am last night before I manage to set alarm. :O
But lucky, this morning I woke up at 9am myself.
Haha, used the computer untl 10:30am then left for work.
MRT-ed to Novena.
Reach there, no customers in restaurant.
Shao Xiong say since morning until now no have any customers.
Lol, today I do Section A together with Jian Sheng.
Qun Jie with Shao Xiong at Section B.
Javier and Jaslin run food, Lishan be pantry.
Cashier Shao Xiong and I.
Haha, morning not much people lah.
2pm, Jian Sheng, Jaslin left.
Qun Jie went for break.
Restaurant left Javier, Shao Xiong, Lishan and me.
Then 3pm, Shao Xiong went for break, Lishan went home.
Restaurant left Javier and me only. ._.
4pm, Shao Xiong came back, Javier went for break.
Finally 5pm comes, my break time.
Qun Jie came back.
I was so hungry siahhh.
5pm breaktime so late!
DU ZI ER! :p
Went back restaurant at 6pm, Javier came back too.
At night, I do Pantry and Section A.
Shao Xiong and Qun Jie Section B.
Javier run food.
Cashier still Shao Xiong and me.
So little workers at night.
Haha, I remembered got one period of time, restaurant all the workers are females, except Shao Xiong.
Then now all the females quit already, all the newcomers are guys.
Alot come in der is guys.
If at night I never work, then all is guys liao.
Hahaha.
9:30pm, got one customer came in.
Sian, then 10:10pm like that then they leave.
Somemore is until we give hint.
We clear their tables.
Then off one side the lights, then they leave. -.-
After Qun Jie and Javier clear finish and wipe table all that.
We left.
Walk to MRT station with Shao Xiong, then took until Dhoby Ghaut, he alighted.
Then I continue my long journey home!

I know I'm not completely over him. He still crosses my mind several times a day, but with each one of those times, a feeling of contempt also passes through my heart. Maybe if this happens enough, my heart will become completely hardened to him, and I'll get to the point where he doesn't affect me anymore.
______________________________________________________________

郭書瑤 - 放棄你


我想我并不聪明
我没有你的机灵
在爱情变质之前我没反应
没察觉你的表情
你知道我不聪明
所以才选择放弃
放弃去猜你每一个反应
去猜你是否变心

放弃你放弃爱情
放弃了所有权利
连自己都知道这不公平
放弃你 放弃自己
放弃了爱的权利
放弃你等于放弃我自己

你知道我不聪明
所以我选择放弃
放弃去猜该如何留住你
放弃了所有回忆

No comments: