Friday, December 04, 2009

Last night when going to bed, felt damn freaking cold.
Cover blanket still very cold. ):
Then wake up in the morning, still cold cold der.
I think I need two blankets!
Lol siao, later too warm.
Set alarm to wake up at 8am, end up still snooze until 8:35am. =x
Wake up, brush teeth on computer.
Eeeyer, my everyday life same same der.
You readers read liao not sian, I type liao also sian.
After that yeah yeah, you know.
Play computer until 10:30am, then realise its time, faster close computer, then went out.
As usual.. take bus, then mrt to Novena.
Reach restaurant.
Same people there.
Everyone do same thing.
Aiyah, I also lazy to type the same thing ley.
Just to say again, Qun jie is really slow motion.
My turn to vomit blood liao.
Then then then, at night, I do Pantry and cashier.
Again, same same.
Lalala, then same same, go home.
Take mrt.
Then reach home, then then then....... you know what.
Rawr.
SO boring my life, I realise.
Tomorrow have to wake up earlier!
11am start work. ):

p.s. I'm so addicted to my blogsong. ^^v


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THATS CRAP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: