Sunday, December 06, 2009


Today I reach home before midnight. (:
Around 11:40pm I think.
Cabbed home.
Haha, also not I pay, so nevermind. =p
Today reach restaurant, then do the pantry things.
Shao Xiong do halfway, then when I come, he ask me continue.
LOL!
Lazybum.
Around 12pm, Qun Jie came.
12:30pm like that, suddenly alot customers come in.
Shao Xiong take order, then I help take some order too.
Then also do my pantry.
We ask Qun Jie go run food.
He very slow motion lor.
When Javier comes, he was like shocked.
Cause inside got alot food cook finish ler, but Qun Jie haven serve out.
Then we ask javier take over, Qun jie come out clear table at Section A.
Ling Wen came awhile later, then go do Section B.
Boss came after 2pm I think.
By the time she come, not that busy anymore.
Haha, Shao Xiong go break at 3pm, Qun Jie went home at 3pm.
Javier go for break from 3pm to 5pm.
Finally 4pm, I go for break.
Haha, 5pm came back.
Javier also came back.
Then Jian Sheng came for work.
He work 5pm to 9pm today.
Weird timing. -.-
At night I still do Pantry.
Same same ah everything.
9pm, Jian Sheng left.
Then also lesser and lesser customers ler.
9:30pm then no customer liao.
Shao Xiong lazybum again, so I do settlement and closing for him.
After I clean finish pantry.
Then count money all that.
But the recording he do.
LOL, I then dont want do ley, troublesome.
After finish, haven 10pm yet.
So I went in kitchen help Javier.
10pm we left.
Walk out of restaurant, saw Jian Sheng coming.
LOL, he going home with Javier.
Hahaha, Javier like everytime got people accompany him der.
After work, went somewhere else.
Then around 11pm, cabbed home.
Someone else paid the cab fare.
Muaha. :x

Okay, Band camp is coming.
Wednesday.
I'm not staying overnight.
I think I'm leaving around 9:3opm - 10pm like that.
Walao, I hate at night come out from band room alone, walk to school gate.
Damn scary der.
No one else there, then no lights also.
Eeeeeeeyer..
Then the next day I need to report by 7am.
So early. ):
Cause they waking up at 6am, then 7am is breakfast.
Hahaha.
So yeahhhhh.
Not working from wednesday till saturday.

Tomorrow Shao Xiong working till 5pm only.
Then he ask me when at night go home, help him bring his clothes home.
Walao, extra thing to carry.
Rawr. ):
Tuesday Shao Xiong off, then I need work also.
Hahaha, so tired.

We spend our whole lives telling ourselves that
everything happens for a reason
when in reality, it's just that
we give reasons for everything that happens.

No comments: