Saturday, December 12, 2009

Woke up kinda late today.
Cause I slept at 1am plus last night.
Sleep 5hours only leh. ):
So tired today lor.
Keep wanting to sleep.
Morning waited for Hamkah at school bus stop, went in school around 7:30am.
Go in hor, the band members haven wake up lor.
They waking up at 8pm cause last night some of them slept at 4am, but got a few people wake up to bathe already.
So we sat at the staff room outside the tables.
Sit down there see the guys at the second floor walking around, going to toilets with blur faces.
HAHA, sit until bored liao then we decided to go to the bunks to see their unglam sleeping faces.
Song Tat sleeping, we cannot recognise him siah.
We from outside, we were like 'Who is this guy'.
Then we even went in the classroom to have a closer look.
We then realise its Song tat. :x
Beside him was Zachary Ryan.
HAHAHAHA, he sleep like so straight siah.
His facial expression okay okay lah.
Then went down first floor to see the girls' bunk.
Girls sleep is to the side, guys sleep is sleep on the back der.
Haha, then girls sleep all inside the sleeping bag wrapped up.
Guys is like anyhow anyhow der.
Haha, finally around 8:30am like that, everyone awake, then go do drills.
I didn't do drills, I go help the Food ICs spread the kaya and butter on the bread.
Heehee, went in staff room the lounge to get the things from Mrs Koh.
The Staff Lounge Like a house kitchen siah.
Hahhaa, then went down go prepare the breakfast.
Spread spread spread the kaya and butter so fun siah.
Heh heh, around 9pm spread finish liao.
Then waited for them to do drills finish then they come down for breakfast.
Mrs Koh gave us this. (:


It can balance on anything just by the tip.
Kinda cool, can put it on the spoon tip also won't fall.
All is different colours and patterns der.
In the picture I put on my computer screen the corner.
After breakfast, was clean up time.
Lol, clean up the canteen luh.
Platoon 1 go sweep floor.
Platoon 2 & 3 wipe tables and chairs, Platoon 4 I forget is do what ler.
Meanwhile I went to the bookshop to buy my next year's book. (:
Heh, after that then go band room.
Tidy band room, then decorate band room.
Platoon 3, my platoon, decorated the behind part.
Haha, do until 11:30am like that.
Then we go back the classrooms, they pack theirs things and then put back the tables and chairs.
We then sat at the quadrangle there according to our platoons.
The majors then gave out tidbits for us.
Lol, after that they announced the best platoon!
Platoon 3!!!!! :D
Happy happy siahh.
We got this pencil.

So cute right?
Smiley face, sad face.
The 5 sec 1s (Jonathan, Benjamin chen, Benjamin Chew, Kevan, Guan Ming), also get the pencils.
Same for the SLs, (Kai Shan, Sharifah, Sharon, Sean, Timothy, Eleanor, Diana, Jeremy).
Lol, don't know if got left out anyone or not.
Anyway, it doesn't matters. LOL.
Then we gave the presents we prepared for those people name that we took.
I gave to Eleanor, Priscilla gave me.
This!

Cute right. (:
Thanks Priscilla!
After band, took bus go home.
The books are god damn heavy.
Even though not much books, but still heavy when carry for so long.
Reach home, hungry hungry.
Had lunch.
Macaroni.
Heh, eat finish then watch tv with mum.
Watch watch watch until around 2pm, watch until I fall asleep siah.
Sleep like fifteen minutes niah laa.
Heh, sleepy leh.
3pm got one hong kong show.
Forensic Heroes.
So damn nice.
Is like investigating things der.
Police investigate like murder case all that.
I watched before already, but very nice, so still want to watch.
Mum also, but we both want to use computer also.
So we went in room, where my mum's computer is, then on the tv.
Tv is infront of the computer.
Then beside got sofa, I sit there, using my daddy's laptop to blog. (:
Recently I'm like keep using my daddy's labtop lor.
Its like so much more convenience than my computer.
Somemore nearer to the wireless thingy.
So Internet won't be so slow.
Plus can lie down on sofa. =p
Waaaah, tc just showed the commercial of Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!
Its on theatres at december 24!
I wanna watch ley~
I remembered I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks during 2007, December, at bugis junction with Hamkah.
Haha, 2years passed already siah.
Heehee, kay lah, I blog until here.
I wanna watch my TEEEEEEVEEEEE!
2episodes in a go.
So yeah, 2hours, 5pm then end.
Now 4:17pm.
Bye byeeeeeeeee~ ^-^

No comments: