Friday, December 18, 2009

Wheeeeeeeee! :D
I'm back readers!
Got miss me or not?
Have right?
Sure have one, cause less one blog to read.
Heh.
I went Genting Highlands for the past four days.
So cold there.
Especially the hotel toilet FLOOR!
Like ice lor.
The thing I dread most doing there is to bathe in such a cold place.
Haha, tonight I'm gonna arrange the photos all that.
Maybe tomorrow I'll blog about the trip?
MAYBE ah..
Dunno if can blog finish tomorrow or not ley.
So.. Its just a maybe kay?
Heheh. :p
I'm kinda lazy lehh!
Thinking of transferring 200 over photos already sian liao. ):
Then tomorrow have to upload also!
Ahhhhhhh...

Anyway, this song nice.
From the movie Look for a star (游龙戏凤).



The song is called I do.
Haha, the movie very nice also lor.
Watched it on the way back to Singapore.
:D

No comments: