Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today is my last day of work! :D
Woke up around 9:50am in the morning.
Left house at 10:30am.
The usual long journey to Novena.
Reach restaurant, Lishan and Shao Xiong there.
In the morning I be food runner again. (:
Shao Xiong and Jian Yun at Section B, Carol at Section A, Lishan do pantry.
Then when got alot of food, Jian Yun come in help me serve.
Actually today Jian Yun work until 3pm niah, but extended to 4pm.
Haha, 4pm I go for my break.
Back at restaurant at 5pm.
At night Sis came.
Haha, today night all the staffs, previously worked at Paragon before.
Including the kitchen people. :D
At night run food again.
Boss say I poor thing, serve food but nobody come help me.
She say my sis and my future Brother-in-law never help me, so she help me.
HAHA!
Got one I carry the Curry Fish Head and the Fish Maw Soup.
Walao, Sibeh heavy, hand almost broke.
And and, today I knock until the table edge, my thigh got bruise already. ):
Pain pain!
Haha, tomorrow night going Wei Jun's house to stay over.
Its always the same thing every year. (:
Tomorrow is the last day of 2009!
Well.. 2009 was a pretty up and down year for me.
Lots of changes from the first half of the year and the second half.
Hahah. Really big changes..
Hope that 2010 would be a better year. ^-^

No comments: