Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I'm back home!
The rest of the band members have to sleep on cold floor/hard tables while I can sleep comfortably on my lovely bed. (:
Heehee.
So lets blog about today!

Band Camp Day 1.

Woke up at 6:35am this morning.
Then I bathe all that, I 7:20am like that then come out of house. =x
Ofcourse, I was late.
Suppose to report at 7:45am.
When I walking to school its already 7:50am liao.
Walk walk walk, going reach school gate, then saw 358 bus come.
Saw Hamkah inside, so I waited for him.
Then walked in to school.
Alot people already at quadrangle.
Seated according to their bunks.
I went over bandroom to look for Khaliun, cause michelle said she looking for the consent forms.
Reach there Khaliun came out, she found it.
Went back quadrangle, then I took their attendance.
After that they go into their bunks.
Put their belongings.
Then was morning PT.
Fall in.
Then Zachary Desker bring us go run.
And and and and and and I fell down. ):
Boohoohoo.
Slipped on MUD.
Rawr. MUD LEH.
MUD MUD MUD!
Yikes.
Skirt got mud, so I took off, then go wash.
Meanwhile Kai Shan lend me her skirt to wear.
Cause my shorts inside very short.
LOL, Kai Shan's skirt is super super duper damn bloody LONG.
Wear then the length until my knees.
In fact, it cover my knees.
Then also very loose the skirt.
So have to fold, so will not that loose and not that LONG.
Hahaha, after that back to quadrangle.
We were told to form a straight line according to height.
After that the first person count 1, followed by the second person count 2.
Then count 3 and 4.
1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4...
Like that.
I'm number THREE!
Then we were told to stand according to our numbers.
Become Platoon 1, Platoon 2, Platoon 3 and Platoon 4.
I'm in Platoon 3!
Together with Shaun, Garey, Emelin, Xin Zhi, Putri, Nabilah, Diana, Adabelle and Jeremy.
Then we practice drills.
Cause dunno at third day or what, got drills competition.
After that, went back bandroom to clean up the bandroom.
Clean for like one hour, then we go get our instruments then have sectionals in the classrooms.
Today Sharon never come, tomorrow then come.
So my section only got Amira and me. (:
We two were like kinda abit slack slack.
Chit chatted. =x
Around 12pm is LUNCH TIME!
ZacD combined 6 tables together, then benches around the six tables.
Got two sets of this.
Then one side seat Platoon 1 & 2.
Another one is Platoon 3 & 4.
Beside me are Clara and Jeremy.
The sec one chubby, funny and cute cute der Jeremy.
Then the ZacD cut out a few strings.
And tied everyone's wrist to the one beside them.
Right hand tied to Clara's Left hand.
Left hand tied to Jeremy's Right hand.
We then did the food cheer.
Instead of clapping hands, we bang the table.
Cause our hands tied, cannot clap hands.
Then Platoon 1 & 2 challenge with Platoon 3 & 4, see who do the food cheer more loud.
Platoon 3 & 4 win! (:
Lunch was Fried Beehoon with Chicken Wing and a few more other small small things.
When eating, our hands were still tied together.
So difficult to eat siah, everyone use their right hand to eat.
Slowly people start talking out the strings liao.
Easier to eat lor.
After lunch, fall in in canteen.
After that fall in at quadrangle.
And had Games.
We played Dog and Bone!
At first was Platoon 1 vs platoon 2, Platoon 3 vs platoon 4.
Awhile later then we combine.
Play play play, so fun.
Heh, after that moved up to the hall.
We played the Tree and Squirrel thingy.
The two person hold hands, then the London bridge position.
I mean like opp each other, then two hands holding der is the trees.
The below the hands, got another person squatting down, which is the Squirrel.
Then when the person shout HUNTER, all the squirrels must run to another tree.
Those left behind der have to do forfeit.
FIRE is the tress run, Earthquake is everyone.
The forfeit we do, got take picture der!
Hahahhaa.
After that game, we played Hand Ball.
Its like foot ball, but this one is use hand.
Shoot by hand, pass by hand.
Platoon 3 vs Platoon 4.
Zachary Desker and Khaliun joined our team.
In the end, Platoon 3 win!
Heehee, YAY!
Then Platoon 1 and 2 challenge.
Platoon 1 win.
Then platoon 2 vs Platoon 4.
Followed by Platoon 3 vs Platoon 1.
After this game then we got R & R for awhile, then sectionals again.
Lisa and Jian Ming came back.
Cause they coming back to play "I feel good" which is our Saxophone Quartet!
The rest of the band have their brass 'onzorm'.
And flutes and clarinets combinded an woodwind piece.
Heehee, 5pm, shower time.
Because, Hamkah, Xinni and I never stay overnight, so we no need go bathe.
Then we stay in the classroom and played a game.
Khaliun also.
We draw something that represents the tittle of an english song.
Haha, heres the end product on the whiteboard. (Click for larger image)


Like a piece of ART! :D
6pm was Dinner time.
This time round we sit according to sections.
Saxophone section combine with Tuba section, cause saxophone section only got two person
they only got three person.
Beside us der is Euphonium section, infront is cornet section, behind is percussion and trombone.
Then flute, then clarinet.
Lol, I dun quite remember already.
Dinner we had Nasi Lemak.
Gave the Sec one Jeremy my Cucumber again.
Lunch time he was beside me, I gave him mine too.
Hahaha, after dinner, then we were told to fall in at the quadrangle.
After that suddenly happy birthday song.
The sec three Jeremy's birthday.
His mother came, then brought the cake.
So it was like kinda the whole band celebrated for him?
Then went back to canteen to eat the cake!
It was cheese cake.
Then we had non-achoholic Sparkling wine, or whatever you call that, the Sparkling juice or what.
LOL, then we play the Yam Seng thingy.
Hahahha, after that back to sectionals.
I was like Sugar Rush.
LOL, dunno lah, I was kinda crazy crazy together with Amira.
Walked around, practice abit, then chat chat chat, play play play.
So scary at night walking around in the schoool.
Amira keep scarying me. ):
Heehee, until 9pm, then the rest the band members go canteen.
They were to wash their instruments.
Then Xinni, Hamkah and I went back to band room and put back our instruments and then we go staff room ask Mrskoh go open school gate.
9:30pm left school then go home.
Whole body sticky sticky der, feeling damn uncomfortable.
Haha, I know, my blog post very long today.
Read until very sian liao hor.
Kay lah, Good night bye bye.
Tomorrow got to wake up at 6am, then meeting Xinni and Hamkah at School bus stop at 7am.
I'm like using my Daddy's labtop every night, because I dun wan to be alone outside the room.

^-^

No comments: