Thursday, December 31, 2009

There's only nine hours left of 2009!
Haha, well, as I said last night, 2009 is a year of up and downs.
It was the year that I've cried in front of people, which I usually don't.
It was the year that I've laughed the most, I'm really happy.
It was the year that I've had my first overnight camp during the Sec3 camp.
It was the year that I've hurt a particular person unintentionally, I actually felt bad about it.
It was the year that I've really truly loved a person so much that nothing else matters.
It was the year that I've been told that what I'm thinking is all written on my face.
It was the year that I've found friends who have helped me through all sorts of troubles.
It was the year that I've kept things that I've found out, so as to keep things less complicated.
I can't possibly record down every moment of 2009, but as much as I can recall of my everyday life, is my blog.
That's why I've always wanted to make a pact to blog every single day. (:
So when in the future, when I look back, it would be really interesting to recall about my past.
I wouldn't say that 2009 was a bad year, because its a year that many changes takes place.
Be it good or bad changes, its still brings me to who I am now.
Regrets, mistakes, changes, happiness, laughters and sadness are all part of life isn't it?
And my new year's resolution is to be happy everyday. (:



Happiness, that's all I really want.

No comments: