Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Slept at 3:20am last night cause I'm listening to songs and watching videos.
Haha, didn't have time to watch 海派甜心 so now I'm gonna watch. (:
Woke up going to 1pm today.
Heehee, sleep until so shuang!
I better watch my show now, if not later daddy come home then need go out liao.
Ohyah, and yesterday I watch this video.

2PM @ Music Core on 26 december 2009 singing their new song, Heartbeat.
Followed by their previous song, I Hate You.



Haha, now their hair all grow long ler.
Some look weird, some look still as cute as ever, example, NichKhun!
Heehee, its abit difficult to see who is who now, cause their hair is covering their faces.
So sad now JaeBeom is not in 2PM anymore.
If their new song HeartBeat have him inside, confirm more nice der.
Haha, I realise they like to cut the same hairstlye!
So cool. LOL.
I like 2PM's dance moves.
The Heartbeat especially the chorus part.

And SNSD @ Music Core singing Genie & Gee.



Haha, I like the way they dance so in sync!

Kay lah, shall not blabber any longer.
Bye bye readers!

No comments: